Friday, June 7, 2013

The Reality of real beauty

When Master Chief came up and straight assassinated the Elite...



When Master Chief came up and straight assassinated the Elite Warrior in the doorway where the cadets were hiding, I got fucking stoked. Then when he killed the Hunters… fuck. John 117 is so fucking beast, taking Needler and Storm Rifle hits like it's nothing, 'nading a Hunter in the side, everything..

Photo



mastercortana: After all this time...









mastercortana:

After all this time...

I’ve barely been on here the last couple weeks trying to get my other blog taking off. Lost 43...

I’ve barely been on here the last couple weeks trying to get my other blog taking off. Lost 43 followers I. A week. Haha whatever. People on here are so picky.

Anytime I take photos like this I can't get the aperture...



Anytime I take photos like this I can't get the aperture closed enough that the surroundings don't get too bright..

0mnis-e: Volcano and Space, By Jan Hodac



0mnis-e:

Volcano and Space, By Jan Hodac

you-never-really-canfix-me: *choke on a dick



you-never-really-canfix-me:

*choke on a dick

Photo



Anywhere but here



Anywhere but here

Photo



lonelywhiteasian: i did thing and now i regret thing

lonelywhiteasian:

i did thing and now i regret thing

Photo



Photo



Worst fucking week I’ve had in months…. ugh..

Worst fucking week I’ve had in months…. ugh..

Can I take this cute little thing home with me? Please? kthnx



Can I take this cute little thing home with me? Please? kthnx

Photo



thecrocodiile: i wish i had one of those at the place i'm...



thecrocodiile:

i wish i had one of those at the place i'm working

I need this..

send me 'have you evers' and i will reply with yes or no

heart:

this can go really good

or really bad

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment