Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Princess Rich Girl

Why won't your videos play on a phone?

No idea, darling.  I'm terrible at anything technologically related.  Figuring out tumblr was a huge breakthrough for me.

Regarding the psycho-freaks you've been dealing with, I hope everyone understands their psychology. They get mightily turned on, feel inadequate, and then lash out at the woman they can't have to cover up their feelings. The psychology is so easy to see, and so common among maladjusted males. (And I'm a male, but not fucked in the head like these guys.) Stay wonderful you! :)

I could never have said it better myself! xo

So, I reported that asshole who didn't respect that girl's wishes and maybe you should ask your followers to block/report him as well. People like that just bother me greatly.

Good for you.  I truly agree that people like that should not have any tumblr traffic.  Obviously people are allowed to spew their small-minded ideas, but people don't have to respond or perpetuate them.  Misogynists and men with a sense of entitlement are just losers, all across the board.

When someone receives a nude from a girl it is considered a gift, they own that nude now and they're entitled to do whatever the hell they want with it.

If that's the case, which it ISN'T, I better receive a lot of fucking thank you notes.

You're just trying to justify being an asshole.  Just stop. 

Are you fucking retarded? Quit your bitching you dumb bitch. It's not illegal to repost images from sluts like you. The images become public domain once you share the pics with the public.

That girl did NOT share the picture with the public.  Somebody else did, which is considered theft of private property.  

Do you enjoy knowing that your followers are turned on by you?

Very much so ; )

do u do asian with small eyes¿

What kind of question is this?

Would you treat us to another sexual story video? Your voice and words combined are so fucking erotic.

Maybe soon!  Me and boyfriend did have another threesome last weekend so sit tight!

princessrichgirl: Front and back





princessrichgirl:

Front and back

Submit some things to me. I want to have a post dedicated to you.

NO WAY.  I won't even consider it after seeing this:

image

Are you fucking kidding me?  Who do you think you are—Jesus?  Ron Jeremy?  Fucking Hugh Hefner?

THIRTEEN HOURS is waaay too long for that post to still be up after receiving and responding to a message in which a victimized girl asked you NOT TO PUBLISH. 

What bothers me most is you have the audacity to ask FOR ANOTHER PICTURE. WTF WTF WTF.  

Have some decency and take it down, dude.

Is this really you or are you someone reblogging her stuff?

No, this is really me.  Scouts honor. 

I made sloppy joes and french fries for dinner tonight!  I feel so ordinary!  Like who even eats...

I made sloppy joes and french fries for dinner tonight!  I feel so ordinary!  Like who even eats sloppy joes?!  I feel so kitsch/midwestern!!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

https://twitter.com/PrincessRG124

Sorry for the slow traffic on PRG

Me and my boyfriend are living together now so I’m getting lots of attention and fucks that render me borderline comatose.  

More to come soon—hang in there. 

xoxo 

Princess

This is so cute I'm dying



This is so cute I'm dying

princessrichgirl: getting playful in the library bathroom













princessrichgirl:

getting playful in the library bathroom

princessrichgirl: Princess has fun with her teddy bear <3



princessrichgirl:

Princess has fun with her teddy bear <3

love me



love me

princessrichgirl: pussy in the mirror



princessrichgirl:

pussy in the mirror

princessrichgirl: Watch me with my pink glass dildo!



princessrichgirl:

Watch me with my pink glass dildo!

No comments:

Post a Comment