Thursday, June 6, 2013

Deepest Desires

Photo



Photo



Photo



xsoumise: his hands around my neck feel like home.



xsoumise:

his hands around my neck feel like home.

Photo



passius:



passius:

Photo



Photo



beautykneelsbeforeme: I work myself deeper into you, and your...



beautykneelsbeforeme:

I work myself deeper into you, and your ass comes alive with fire, and your pussy starts throbbing with those tell-tale signs of impending orgasm…

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



getsuswet: ♥ twisted gentlemanexhibitionist: Trust in me to...



getsuswet:

♥ twisted

gentlemanexhibitionist:

Trust in me to care for your every need.

Photo



Photo



Photo



sir-in-a-suit: Control. Comfort.



sir-in-a-suit:

Control.

Comfort.

subgirlygirl: Expressing his adoration and approval… Love...



subgirlygirl:

Expressing his adoration and approval…

Love this :-)

subgirlygirl: To the brim…



subgirlygirl:

To the brim…

No comments:

Post a Comment