Friday, June 7, 2013

Save Gas And Ride A Face.

if i was filthy rich..... i would wear hawt ass expensive shit all the time for no fucking reason at all. got an errand to run at walmart. aiight *slips on versace dress*

The comment about keeping my broke ass home lol my parents say that too, im so mad tho cause being broke last so damn long.

looool being broke is the most miserable feeling. 

the most important lesson my parents taught me is if you're broke as fuck stay your ass home.

jersey dresses ftw.

Photo



Photo



Noooo your blog I'm glad I fount it! Got me here saying that's true or preach!

lol thanks ma! 

Photo



Photo



And I don't fully understand why her twitter says Cape Verdean boss bitch bc in order for her to claim that both parents would have to be Cape Verdean ? Like if my mom is Puerto Rican and my dad is Asian I wouldn't say Puerto Rican queen or some shit... It all doesn't make sense she's confused ... Or are we all...

i'm trying to get a nut in while i have the house to myself and you fucking my nut up. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



ppl who over use gay lingo make me uncomfortable.

Photo



it rly irritates me when niggas bash thin black girls or when they say shit like "she ain't got no ass" ..."she's not thick enough". meanwhile, they be having little ashy dicks.

Photo



Amerie - 1 Thing 



Amerie - 1 Thing 

i can't wait til all of tumblr gets over amanda bynes.

No comments:

Post a Comment