Sunday, June 9, 2013

Welcome to the conspiracy.

Photo



telescopics: malforms: nothing screams "gay" louder than someone screaming "gay" really...

telescopics:

malforms:

nothing screams "gay" louder than someone screaming "gay" really loud

unless your screams of "gay" are muffled by another guy's cock

that's pretty gay

get-hyyer: Orion, The Pipe II



get-hyyer:

Orion, The Pipe II

Photo



Photo



smoking-dragon: My first vaporizer! Time to do the initiation...



smoking-dragon:

My first vaporizer! Time to do the initiation ritual

a weed blog

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



kalen-on-that-jetlife: fathipsandbongrips: don't do drugs.  do medo drugs and me.do drugs with...

kalen-on-that-jetlife:

fathipsandbongrips:

don't do drugs.  do me
do drugs and me.
do drugs with me. and then do me.

do drugs with me while doing me

Yes

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Babe



Babe

No comments:

Post a Comment