Sunday, June 9, 2013

I Love Nylon Stockings!

spiritinblack707: "My Lord" Watch this beautiful video about...



spiritinblack707:

"My Lord"

Watch this beautiful video about woman's submission, devotion and love…

The most precious and profound sentiments and feelings of a woman…

Te amo mi amor…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwo2kmcVG4A

spiritinblack707: New video and poem by Carmen...



spiritinblack707:

New video and poem by Carmen Fernandez

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apU0V0CoFI8

NOCTURNO

When the red is kissing with the silver
When the magic hour is marked on the sky
When the skins are screaming with desire
When the lips imprison, thirst, words and moans"
When your name is my universe
Then…the beautiful Nocturno is sounding in the wind

You are possessing me relentlessly…
irrational addiction that sweetly poisons my existence
We sail together in the fast water currents…
To feel is the only thing important for us…to feel…
and this delicious atmosphere hopelessly subjugates us …
Tireless melody of tenderness and desire
Dancing staves swaying hard in the wind

The Mastery of love … touch … desire … and surrender
Whip lashes of silk… velvet rubbing on the bristling skin
The taste of melting chocolate on the hungry buds
that water cannot satiate… feeding routes aroused
Demand for endless pleasure…sweet agony
I don´t hear, I don´t see
Dazzling explosion lifts me up

Silk rope around my body … yes bind me!
seize my being, the slave of love I long to be…
I surrender my gaze … I open myself fully …
Subdue me … take possession of your property
sweet words and steady hands
Nocturnal  struggles of love … passion … lust

I inhale you into my being…I am absorbed in your skin
We are one
Water, Earth, Fire and Air
Ardent Nocturno, delicious addiction burning our veins
The melody of passion sounds in the wind
like metal on the fretboard
 

Pronovias wedding dressesGlamour collection 2013...









Pronovias wedding dresses
Glamour collection 2013 "Diosa"
http://www.pronovias.es/
for the love of my life, my woman, my submissive and wife…

on Sant Jordi day, 23.04.2013

Visions Of The Deep another beautiful video by Carmen...



Visions Of The Deep

another beautiful video by Carmen Fernandez

See the beauty of Galicia and visions of love…

spiritinblack707: Possession by Maria do Ceo Music: "Dream of...



spiritinblack707:

Possession by Maria do Ceo

Music: "Dream of fire" by Ana Moura

Beautiful video…pure submission…pure sensuality…pure love…
Kiss you my blonde Portuguese fire…ღ

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZbNGTmjXZq62AryARQ3vTw

"Submission" Love of a submissive woman…the...



"Submission"

Love of a submissive woman…the deepest, divine feelings of devotion and commitment

spiritinblack707: New brilliant video of Carmen Fernandez,...



spiritinblack707:

New brilliant video of Carmen Fernandez, called "My Lord"

Brilliant visuelisation of the ultimate expression of love…

"In your submission you will find your kingdom…"

http://www.youtube.com/user/Traba2011?feature=watch

spiritinblack707: Another beautiful video by Carmen Fernandez....



spiritinblack707:

Another beautiful video by Carmen Fernandez. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Traba2011?feature=watch

♥ LOVE MAKING LOVE. ♥ Celine Dion


Alone in my silence, I was walking in the city.
The warmth of your gaze made me awaken
From that long dream of loneliness
Walking by your side was natural

With you, I escape the world to another dimension.
In your arms, I felt I lost all reasoning

The fear of surrendering with your skin disappeared
And in my heart
Awoke love for you
Like how a flower awakens
When the wind caresses
and reaches before the heat

Love awakens
With this crazy passion
Together with you, I found out what is love making love.
We were discovering secrets of us two

And like that, between laughter and tears, the sun found us
We are two strangers that heaven
self-confessed
Lovers seduced by destiny without
control
As I dream one day

When the feeling is so deep
between man and woman
You feel more when it's really true
And the desire comes deeper.

Beautiful! This chica is really fantastic!

Lace and Silk.By Carmen...



Lace and Silk.
By Carmen Fernandez

http://www.youtube.com/user/Traba2011?feature=watch

Emotional sensations written
on the upward line…on the path
to the gates of heaven
the touch…soft…hot…Sliding…

Crisalida knitted from the precious thread
net woven from desires and lascivious impulses
crossed endlessly in the fine fabric of wet glances
voluptuous forms and tremors of excessive pleasures

Volatile thoughts in the nights of sex and inspiration
dressed in silk and lace, the kaleidoscope of shapes and colors
legs in the shade of a hot, dark room
shelter of desire…the madness, the fire, the veneration
Silk initiates the liturgical ceremony of love and possession
the symphony of moans… high voltage …the maximal concentration
legs open to emotion…they caress, embrace, guide…
dance in the bed and get tangled…My desire…your vision.

Evocation, sweet darkness, magical excitement …
velvet kisses, gloss of silk dazzling the imagination
fragrance of the paradise lost, sweet intoxicating aroma…
longed snowy nectar flowing from the entrails
the food for the soul that desires…
soft sliding of tan color excites the memories…
and everything has its place … it fits … has its reason.

Silk and Lace … desire and passion
The philosophical tandem, the bridge to lust, the anchor of love
Aged malt flavor and the hanging smoke…
the trance diluted in red, yellow and orange…
…The perfect combination.

music by Dan Phillison… Imagine Anything

Como el arco Iris a la Lluvia    By Traba                       ...



Como el arco Iris a la Lluvia
    By Traba


                                                  ….. For You Dušan… Ljubavi moja..



Voy hacia ti en vuelos de longitud infinita
entre  brillos  de plata  y destellos diamantinos
 de estrellas , saturnos  y cometas 
una constelación  para ti y para mi   
 donde nuestras almas se entregan y contemplan

Fluyen caricias de mis manos sobre cálida seda
siembro en tu piel melodías en acordes de agudo diapasón
profundos besos que funden amor…. danzan nuestras lenguas
en  pentagramas dinámicos  de brillante ilusión, 

Tus manos  expertas , audaces,  refinado  punteado
me despiertan , recorren,  me  conducen hacia vértigos  mágicos
susurro  tu nombre sin fin, en ardiente llamada
mi  hombre  hecho de alma , ven!… corre te espero, te deseo

Vienes a mí y  mis ojos derrochan ternura y amor  al pasearte ,
te miro, despacio, y  mil sonrisas asoman a mis ojos
y  prende  la pasión, la devoción
me entrego a ti,  danzando en ascendente ritmo
y  beso  tus manos  …a ti  mi señor… mi dulce sumisión.

                       Como el arco Iris a la lluvia…como  la luna al sol …siempre


                      ★・。゚・☆・ ゚★・。゚・☆・ ★・。゚・☆・ ゚★・

http://www.youtube.com/user/Traba2011?feature=watch


As the rainbow to the rain
    by Traba

I come to you in infinitely long flights
among silver glitter and sparklling diamonds
of stars, comets and Saturns
a constellation for you and me
where our souls are giving themselves to each other and contemplate

Flowing caresses of my hands over the warm silk
sowing into your skin
melodies and accords of high diapason
Deep kisses that melt the love - our tongues are dancing
in pentagram dynamics of the shining illusion

Your bold expert hands in refining finger tapping,
they wake me up, they roam over  my body
and lead me to the magical vertigos
endlessly whispering your name
in the fiery call
my man, made of  soul, come to me! … run!  I wait for you, I want you

You come to me and my eyes exude tenderness and love and walk about
I look at you, slowly, and a thousand smiles appear in my eyes
and lights of passion, devotion
I surrender to you, dancing in the ascending rhythm
and kiss your hands … you are my Lord … my sweet submission.

             As the rainbow to  the rain … like the moon to the sun … always

Photo



Queen of heavenby Spirit in BlackJust two strangers passing by...



Queen of heaven
by Spirit in Black

Just two strangers passing by on the beach…
Paul and John were singing "And I love her" somewhere in the night
It took me a second to realize, to see
The stardust sparkling in your hair,
light of the distant galaxies in your eyes…
From the dawn of creation…
Yeah, you are the Queen of heaven tonight

And no one knew…Just you and me…
Not even the ghosts and shadows that surround you…
And no one saw, except me,
shooting stars as they bow before you
and the dress of comet's light that you wear
and the stockings made of moonshine caressing your legs
for the Queen of heaven…

Come to me tonight…
Fly like an eagle over the mountains with peaks covered with snow
Let me drown in the fragrant heat of your loins,
baptize me in the whiteness of your breasts…
Let me kiss your feet on the throne of roses
Rambling from my bed for you…
And Paul and John are still singing somewhere in the night…
"And I love her"…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Syc4H386YE

Levitatingby...



Levitating
by Traba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhcEc7AQOoM

Emotional silence reigns
Tremor… soft, slow … in other dimension.
You undress me with your words…I dress you up with caresses
We draw filigrans on our bodies…
You approach…you leave…we are playing. I smile…

You burn me up, little by little
You knock me down…
and I fall back on the bed
The hearbeat lifts me up
Our fingers purr like cats on the moaning skin
You open me…You find
You grab my essence…
And we make the exchange

Neither the water coming out of our mouth can extinguish such a fire
It stirs up and we are going out of our heads…
You stick it…you tongue is out of control on the vibrant canvas…
You turn me… .it is the way by which your expert's knowledge penetrates the depths of my desires
Gently…with intriguing spasm you calm down…
The concave of your hands is nest on my breast…
We gravitate…

Now the blood flows rapidly through all the arteries…
Spending a succulent dish of minutes
we are the effervescence spilling inside and out
I rise…I arch…I levitate
Searching for the gulps of oxygen in the air
I exale the soul of passion…infinite…imploded…I expand
Your tender lips return to mine…I calm down…Feeding…

I approach to you, naked, wearing only beautiful, silk tan...



I approach to you, naked, wearing only beautiful, silk tan stockings with white lace suspenders. I look at you and say: "My love, you are my man, my desire, my passion, my fire…You are my Lord…and I belong to you…I belong to you….all that I have belongs to you".

And then, I take yours hands and start to kiss them…slowly, softly…one by one…again and again…with devotion…with love…with sweetness. And then I take a look at you and kiss you…kiss you deeply, deeply…softly…deep as the ocean…and I whisper to your ear: "I love you…always…my life, my sweet treasure…"

Then, while we kiss my hand starts to caress your cock. There are two empty glasses on the table near by…This night we drank whole bottle of cold Rias Baixas…I take a glass and tell you: "My love…Empty yourself here! I want to make a toast…For life".

You start to jerk while I kiss you…moving fast to the ecstasy…I put the glass near the head of your cock and say to you: "Cum, cum my love…give it to me!" And your start to cum, throwing large spurts of sperm into the glass and I collect it all, every drop. When you finished, I look in your eyes and put the glass filled with your essence up and say: "For life, for us!". And I start to drink, slowly…sip by sip…all…to the last drop…savoring your essence…watching you…looking in your eyes…

You watch me and smile. I drink last drops and lick the edge of the glass…My arms are around your neck and then I kiss you…with the taste of you in my mouth…I give you a deep kiss…hard….with passion and desire…one endless kiss…Our tongues interwove…they fight with each other…they bite…You, you hold me tightly and squeeze my body till I almost lose my breath…We remain like this long time…Eating us with kisses…I stop…Look into your eyes and say:

"I love you…My Lord…the owner of my heart…I belong to you…"

11.01.2013

carmelitameiga: Someterme con  la dulce caricia de...



carmelitameiga:

Someterme con  la dulce caricia de los pétalos de las rosas…
que el collar que rodee mi cuello  sean tus brazos
que las pinzas que  muerdan mis pezones sean tus labios
dulce  sumisión…. tierna rendición  a ti…toda a ti.       


"I submit myself with the caress of rose petals
the collar encircling my neck are your arms
the clamps to bite my nipples are your lips
sweet submission …. tender surrender to you …my  all to you.


Guise, check out this gal! Good poems and photos!

Nylon fantasy in brown





















Nylon fantasy in brown

Nylon fantasy in brown 10



Nylon fantasy in brown 10

Nylon fantasy in brown 9



Nylon fantasy in brown 9

Nylon fantasy in brown 8



Nylon fantasy in brown 8

Nylon fantasy in brown 7



Nylon fantasy in brown 7

No comments:

Post a Comment